- Garment is worked flat in pieces, from the bottom up. The pieces are sewn together. The Collar band is picked up, then worked in the round.
- 18¼ stitches & 26½ rows = 4″ in stockinette stitch with Size A Needles, after blocking
Size A (for Main Fabric):
- One pair of straight needles in size needed to obtain gauge listed.
- Suggested Size: 5 mm (US 8)
Size B (for garter stitch Trim):
- One pair of straight needles and a 24″ circular needle, one size smaller than Size A Needles.
- Suggested Size: 4½ mm (US 7)
Size C (for Ribbed Cuffs):
- One pair of straight needles two sizes smaller than Size A Needles.
- Suggested Size: 4 mm (US 6)
- 36 (39½, 43, 46½, 50, 53½)” Chest circumference; Regular or Tall Tall sizes follow in a second set of brackets, if applicable
- Sample shown is size 43″ Regular with +2″ ease on model