- Garment is worked flat in two pieces, Back and Front, from the bottom up.
- Sides and underarms/sleeves are seamed and shoulder stitches are grafted.
- Cuffs and neckband are picked up and worked after assembly.
- 33 (36¾, 40½, 44¼, 48, 51¾)” circumference at chest, seamed
- Sample shown is size 40½” with + 7½” ease on model
Need help picking a size? See our resource page on Selecting a Sweater Size 101.
- 17 stitches & 28 rows = 4″ in stockinette stitch with Size A needle, after blocking
- 18-stitch Cable Panel measures 3¾” wide, after blocking
Size A (for Main Fabric)
- One 40″ circular needle in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 5 mm (US 8)
Size B (for Neck Ribbing)
- One 24″ circular needle two sizes smaller than Size A needle
- Suggested Size: 4 mm (US 6)
Size C (for Cuff Ribbing)
- One 32″ circular needle or one set of double-pointed needles (DPNs) one size smaller than Size A needle (32” circular needle can be used instead of DPNs if using Magic Loop Method)
- Suggested Size: 4½ mm (US 7)
Please note: the stitch patterns in this garment are charted only.