- The Morrow cardigan is worked in one piece from the top down. The yoke is worked back and forth to the underarms. The body and sleeves are divided at the underarms. The body is worked back and forth to the hem, and the sleeves are worked circularly to the cuff.
- The collar and front bands are picked up and worked flat after the garment is blocked, with optional buttonholes. If you choose to work buttonholes, two buttonhole options are provided: One-Row Buttonholes and YO Buttonholes.
- 36¾ (41, 45, 49, 53) (57, 60¼, 63½, 68¼)” [93.5 (104, 114.5, 124.5, 134.5) (145, 153, 161.5, 173.5) cm] circumference at chest, buttoned
- Arbor sample shown in size 45”/114.5 cm with 11½”/29 cm positive ease on model
- Dapple sample shown in size 41"/104 cm with 2½"/6 cm positive ease on model
Need help picking a size? See our resource page on Selecting a Sweater Size 101.
- 20 stitches & 30 rows/rounds = 4”/10 cm in stockinette stitch with Size A needle(s), after blocking
Size A (for Main Fabric)
- One 32”/80 cm circular needle and one set of double-pointed needles (DPNs) in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 4 mm (US 6)
Size B (for Ribbing)
- One 32”/80 cm circular needle and one set of DPNs, two sizes smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 3.5 mm (US 4)
French translation provided by Orlane Sucche. For any questions regarding the translation, please contact the designer via the email provided in the translation.