- The back and sleeves are worked flat from the bottom up, in Color 1 only. The fronts are worked from side to side in Color 2, beginning at the center front edge and ending at the side seam edge. The fronts are shaped with short rows and feature a contrasting Color 1 stripe. The pieces are blocked, then sewn together. The fronts extend over the wearer’s shoulder to the back. The sleeves are sewn between marked points on the fronts and back.
- 39 (43, 47, 50¾, 54¾, 58¾)” circumference at chest
- Sample shown is size 43″ with + 10″ ease on model
Need help picking a size? See our resource page on Selecting a Sweater Size 101.
- 22½ stitches & 34 rows = 4″ in stockinette stitch, after blocking
Note: Both stitch and row gauge are important; since the fronts are worked side-to-side, the number of rows worked determines the width of the pieces
- One 32″ circular needle in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 3¾ mm (US 5)