- 18 stitches & 32 rows/rounds = 4″ in stockinette stitch or Texture Pattern with Size A needle(s), after blocking
Note: Correct length of the one-piece yoke is dependent upon achieving the stated row/round gauge.
Size A (for Main Fabric)
- One each 24″ and 32″ circular needle and one set of double-pointed needles (DPNs)* in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 4 mm (US 6)
Size B (for Ribbing)
- One each 16″, 24″ and 32″ circular needle and one set of DPNs*, one size smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 3¾ mm (US 5)
Size C (optional; for Tubular Cast On only)
- One 32″ circular needle and one set of DPNs*, one size smaller than Size B
- Suggested Size: 3½ mm (US 4)
*32″ circular needle can be used instead of DPNs if using the Magic Loop method for working small circumferences in the round (i.e., Sleeves).
Note: If you have adjusted the needle size to obtain the correct gauge, it may or may not be necessary to make a matching adjustment to the needle size used for Tubular Cast On due to variance in individual work. You may wish to test your chosen cast-on method on your swatch.
- 34¾ (38¼, 41¾, 45¼, 49, 52½)” circumference at bust
- Intended Ease: + 2–4″
- Version I is shown in size 38¼” with 3¼” ease on model
- Version II is shown in size 38¼” with 6¼”ease on model
- Version III is shown in size 34¾” with 2¾” ease on model