- This pullover is worked circularly from the top down and divided for body and sleeves at the underarms. The collar is later picked up from the neck edge and worked upwards.
- 39¾ (43¼, 46¾, 50¼, 54, 57½)” [101 (110, 118.5, 127.5, 137, 146) cm] circumference at chest
- Sample shown is size 39¾”/101 cm with 5¾”/14.5 cm ease on model
Need help picking a size? See our resource page on Selecting a Sweater Size 101.
- 13½ stitches & 21 rounds = 4″ in stockinette stitch with Size A needle, after blocking
- One 30-stitch repeat from chart measures 6¾” wide (between Rounds 22 and 44) with Size A needle, after blocking
Note: Correct length of the one-piece yoke is dependent upon achieving the stated round gauge.
Size A (for Main Fabric)
- One each 24″ and 32″ circular needles and one set of double-pointed needles (DPNs)* in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 6½ mm (US 10½)
Size B (for Ribbing)
- One 32″ circular needle and one set of DPNs*, two sizes smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 5½ mm (US 9)
Size C (for Collar)
- One 16″ circular needle and one set of DPNs*, three sizes smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 5 mm (US 8)
*32″ circular needle can be used instead of DPNs if using the Magic Loop method for working small circumferences in the round (e.g. sleeves).
Please note: the stitch patterns for this garment are charted only.