- Body is worked flat, in one piece, from the hem to the underarms. Sleeves are worked in the round to the underarms.
- Sleeves and Body are united onto a single circular needle and Yoke is worked flat to the neck.
- 35½ (39½, 43½, 47½, 51½, 55½)” circumference at chest, closed
- Sample shown is size 39½” with + 6½” ease on model
Need help picking a size? See our resource page on Selecting a Sweater Size 101.
- 20 stitches & 29 rows = 4″ in stockinette stitch with Size A needles, after blocking
- 24 stitches & 32 rows = 4″ in Twisted Broken Rib with Size B needles, after blocking
Size A (for Main Fabric):
- One 32″ circular needle and one set of double-pointed needles (DPNs)* in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 4½ mm (US 7)
*32″ circular needle can be used instead of DPNs if using Magic Loop Method
Size B (for Trim):
- One 32″ circular needles and one set of double-pointed needles (DPNs) one size smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 4 mm (US 6)
Please note: the stitch patterns used for this garment include written as well as charted instructions.