- Garment pieces are worked flat from the bottom up and sewn together. The collar is picked up from the Front and Back neck edges and worked in the round.
- 38 (41½, 45, 48¾, 52¼, 55¾)” circumference at chest (seamed)
- Sample shown is size 45″ with +4″ ease on model
Need help picking a size? See our resource page on Selecting a Sweater Size 101.
- 25 stitches & 33 rows = 4″ in Small Cabled Motif with Size A needle(s), after blocking
Size A (for Main Fabric):
- One pair of straight needles or a 24″ (or longer) circular needle in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 5 mm (US 8)
Size B (for Tubular Cast On and Ribbing):
- One pair of straight needles or a 24″ (or longer) circular needle, and a 16″ circular needle, two sizes smaller than Size A needles
- Suggested Size: 4 mm (US 6)
Please note: the stitch patterns used for this garment include written as well as charted instructions.