- 18 stitches & 26 rows/rounds = 4″ in stockinette stitch with Size A needle, both before and after blocking
- 10-stitch Cable Panel measures approximately 1½” after blocking
Size A (for Main Fabric):
- One 32″ circular needle and one set of four or five double-pointed needles (DPNs) in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 5 mm (US 8)
Size B (for Buttonband):
- One 32″ circular needle, one size smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 4½ mm (US 7)
- 30½ (34¼, 37¾, 41¼, 44¾, 48¼, 52, 55½, 59)” bust circumference
- Intended ease: 1-2″
- Sample is shown in size 34¼” with +1″ ease on model
Body is worked first, in one piece, from the bottom up. Fronts and Back are divided at the underarm and worked separately for the remainder of pattern.
You will divide for pocket openings as you work the body, returning to work pocket linings during finishing.
Sleeves are worked second, in the round, from bottom up. Stitches are bound off at the underarm and sleeve cap is worked back and forth to end.
After shoulders are joined together, Collar is worked from remaining live stitches of Fronts and Back. Collar will maintain pattern as established in body throughout.