- Scarf is worked flat from end to end.
- 33 stitches & 33 rows = 4” in cable pattern from Foundry Chart with Size A needle(s), after blocking
Size A (for Main Fabric)
- One pair of straight needles or a 32” circular needle* in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 4½ mm (US 7)
Size B (for Ribbing)
- One pair of straight needles or a 32” circular needle*, two sizes smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 3¾ mm (US 5)
Size C (optional; for Tubular Cast On only)
- One 32” circular needle, one size smaller than Size B
- Suggested Size: 3½ mm (US 4)
Note: If you have adjusted the needle size to obtain the correct gauge, it may or may not be necessary to make a matching adjustment to the needle size used for Tubular Cast On, due to variances in individual work. You may wish to test your chosen cast-on method on your swatch. *Knitter’s preferred style of needle may be used
- 10½” (26.5 cm) wide; 68½” (174 cm) long
Measurements taken from relaxed fabric after blocking.
Please note: the stitch patterns in this accessory are charted only.