- The garment pieces are worked flat from the bottom up and are sewn together.
- The yarn is held double for the ribbing and single for the lace patterns throughout.
- 31 (34½, 38, 41½, 45, 48½, 52)” [78.5 (87.5, 96.5, 105.5, 114.5, 123, 132) cm] circumference at high hip
- Sized to fit approximately 30–32 (34–36, 38–40, 40–42, 44–46, 48–50, 52–54)” [76–81.5 (86.5–91.5, 96.5–101.5, 101.5–106.5, 112–117, 122–127, 132–137) cm] chest circumference
- Sample shown is size 34½” (87.5 cm) on model with 35″ (90 cm) hip measurement
Need help picking a size? See our resource page on Selecting a Sweater Size 101.
- 27 stitches & 38½ rows = 4″ in chart patterns with Size A needle(s) and a single strand of yarn, after blocking
Size A (for Ribbing and Main Fabric)
- One pair of straight needles or a 32″ circular needle* in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 3 mm (US 2½)
Size B (for Tubular Cast On only)
- One pair of straight needles or a 32″ circular needle, one size smaller than size A
- Suggested size: 2¾ mm (US 2)
Note: If you have adjusted the needle size to obtain the correct gauge, it may or may not be necessary to make a matching adjustment to the needle size used for Tubular Cast On due to variance in individual work. Please test your chosen cast-on method on your swatch.
*Knitter’s preferred style of needle may be used
Please note: the stitch patterns for this garment are charted only.