- The back and fronts are worked flat from the bottom up and sewn together. The sleeves are picked up around the armholes and worked circularly to the cuff. The front extensions and collar are picked up and worked flat after garment assembly.
SIZES 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- 16¾ (18½, 20¾, 22½, 24¾, 26½)” back width at chest
- Sized to fit approximate chest sizes 30–32 (34–36, 38–40, 42–44, 46–48, 50–52)”
- Sample shown is size 18½” back width on models with 32″ and 35″ chest
Note: The sizing is given as the width of the back; the fronts will drape when worn and therefore the total circumference of the garment is variable.
Need help picking a size? See our resource page on Selecting a Sweater Size 101.
- 20 stitches & 30 rows = 4″ in stockinette stitch with Size A needle(s), after blocking
Size A (for Main Fabric)
- One 32″ circular needle and one set of double-pointed needles (DPNs) in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 4½ mm (US 7)
Size B (for Ribbing)
- One 32″ circular needle and one set of DPNs, two sizes smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 3¾ mm (US 5)
*32″ circular needle can be used instead of DPNs if using the Magic Loop method for working small circumferences in the round (i.e., Sleeves).
Please note: the stitch patterns in this garment are charted only.