- Pullover is worked flat in pieces and seamed together during Finishing.
- Pieces are worked from the bottom up.
- Cable and lace pattern from Chart is worked on Front and Back only. Sleeves are worked in reverse stockinette.
- After seaming, neckband is picked up and worked circularly.
- 35¼ (37, 41, 45½, 49, 53¼)” circumference at chest
- Sample shown is size 37″ with + 4″ ease on model
Need help picking a size? See our resource page on Selecting a Sweater Size 101.
- 18 stitches & 27 rows = 4″ in reverse stockinette stitch with Size A needle(s), after blocking
- 22 stitches & 27 rows = 4″ in Bray Chart pattern with Size A needle(s), after blocking
- One 42-stitch motif from Bray Chart measures 7¼” wide after blocking
Size A (for Main Fabric):
- One pair of straight needles or a 32″ circular needle, and a 16″ circular needle in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 5 mm (US 8)
Size B (for Ribbing):
- One pair of straight needles or a 32″ circular needle, and a 16″ circular needle, three sizes smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 3¾ mm (US 5)
Size C (optional; for Tubular Cast On only):
- One 32″ circular needle, one size smaller than Size B
- Suggested Size: 3½ mm (US 4)
Please note: the stitch patterns in this garment are charted only.