- Front and Back pieces are worked flat from the bottom up. Sleeves are worked circularly from the cuff to the armhole.
- 45¼ (49¼, 53¼, 57¼, 61¼, 65¼)” [115 (125, 135.25, 145, 155.5, 166 cm)] circumference at chest (seamed)
- Samples A & B are size 49¼” modeled with 15¼”/39 cm positive ease
- Sample C is size 57¼" modeled with 14"/35.5 cm positive ease
Need help picking a size? See our resource page on Selecting a Sweater Size 101.
- 24 stitches & 34 rows/rounds = 4″ in stockinette stitch with Size A needle(s), after blocking
Size A (for Main Fabric):
- One 32″ circular needle and one set of double-pointed needles (DPN) in size needed to obtain gauge
- Suggested Size: 4 mm (US 6)
Size B (for Ribbing):
- One each 24″ and 32″ circular needles, and one set of DPNs, one size smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 3¾ mm (US 5)
Size C (for Tubular Cast On and Neckband):
- One 32″circular needle and one set of DPNs, one size smaller than Size B
- Suggested Size: 3½ mm (US 4)