- The pieces are worked separately and sewn together. The neckband is picked up and worked circularly after garment assembly.
- 39¾ (43¼, 47¼, 50¾, 54¾, 57¾)” 101 (110, 120, 129, 139, 146.5) cm circumference at chest
- Sample shown is size 43¼” (110 cm) with 2¼” (5.5 cm) ease on model
Need help picking a size? See our resource page on Selecting a Sweater Size 101.
- 18 stitches & 28 rows = 4” in reverse stockinette stitch with Size A needle(s), after blocking
- 24 stitches & 27 rows = 4” in Vine Chart pattern with Size A needle(s), after blocking
- One 22-stitch repeat from Vine Chart measures approximately 3¾” wide with Size A needle(s), after blocking
Size A (for Main Fabric)
- One 32” circular needle in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 5 mm (US 8)
Size B (for Ribbing)
- One each 16” and 32” circular needles, two sizes smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 4 mm (US 6)
Size C (optional; for Sleeve Tubular Cast On only)
- One 32” circular needle, one size smaller than Size B
- Suggested Size: 3¾ mm (US 5)
Note: If you have adjusted the needle size to obtain the correct gauge, it may or may not be necessary to make a matching adjustment to the needle size used for Tubular Cast On due to variance in individual work. You may wish to test your chosen cast-on method on your swatch.
Please note: the stitch patterns in this garment are charted only.