- The pieces are worked flat from the bottom up and then sewn together. Neckband is picked up and worked circularly after assembly.
- 37 (39, 41, 43, 45, 47, 49)” circumference at chest
- Sample shown is size 37" with + 2" ease on model
Need help picking a size? See our resource page on Selecting a Sweater Size 101.
- 24 stitches & 28 rows = 4″ in Left- or Right-Slanting Lattice Chart pattern with Size A needle, after blocking
- One 8-stitch repeat from center of Lower or Upper Front Chart measures 1¼” wide with Size A needle, after blocking
- One 10-stitch cable from side of Lower or Upper Front Chart measures 1¾” wide with Size A needle, after blocking
Size A (for Main Fabric)
- One 32″ circular needle in size needed to obtain gauges listed
- Suggested Size: 4½ mm (US 7)
Size B (for Neckband)
- One 16″ circular needle, one size smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 4 mm (US 6)
Size C (optional; for Tubular Cast On only)
- One 32″ circular needle, two sizes smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 3¾ mm (US 5)
Note: If you have adjusted the needle size to obtain the correct gauge, it may or may not be necessary to make a matching adjustment to the needle size used for Tubular Cast On due to variance in individual work. You may wish to test your chosen cast-on method on your swatch.
Please note: the stitch patterns in this garment are charted only.