2022 WAREHOUSE SALE
Thank you for supporting domestically sourced fiber manufacturing. Every time you shop Brooklyn Tweed, you help fortify the American supply chain and enrich local economies.
Never miss a sale! Sign up for our newsletter and look forward to shopping great deals next year:
Shop our Virtual Warehouse Sale! Expect deep discounts on high quality yarns not quite right for retail sale but still perfect for your next project. Or shop our overstock skeins – flawless in quality but priced to move. Our warehouse sale is a great way to save while filling out your stash and sampling our breed-specific wool, sourced, spun & dyed 100% in the USA.
Please note: Items in your shopping cart are not reserved, so checking out quickly is crucial!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Overstock yarn skeins
- “Seconds” cones & skeins
- Undyed yarn prototype cones & skeins
- Unspun wool fiber
- Grab bags of yarn & print patterns
- Handknit samples of our designs
- One-of-a-kind items from our warehouse!
TIPS FOR SHOPPING
Our Warehouse Sales sell out in mere minutes – follow these tips to be prepared!
- Log into your Brooklyn Tweed account (or create one!) before the sale starts.
- Have your payment information ready.
- Placing a product into your cart does not reserve it for purchase. If multiple customers attempt to purchase the same item, whoever completes their purchase first will receive the product. Check out quickly and/or place multiple purchases to ensure that you get the items you want.
- Use our express checkout options to complete your purchase quickly and easily.
We love bringing you new domestically sourced and spun yarns. But sometimes we make a little too much, and that’s where you come in. In order to make space for new things in our warehouse, these overstock skeins are on sale for a fraction of their original price. Shop these 100% retail quality yarns with complete confidence in their excellent condition.
- Shelter (worsted weight)
- Loft (fingering weight)
“Seconds” yarns don’t quite meet our standards for retail sale, but are still perfect for your next project. Skeins may be slightly under or overweight, have multiple tangles, breaks or knots, and/or inconsistencies in dye lot, twist, or ply. Seconds offer a chance to purchase our high-quality domestically sourced, breed-specific wool at a lower price point.
- Arbor Cones & Skeins (DK weight)
- Dapple Skeins (DK weight)
- Peerie Cones & Skeins (fingering weight)
- Shelter Skeins (worsted weight)
- Tones Skeins (worsted weight)
- and more!
PROTOTYPES: CONES & SKEINS
These breed-specific wool yarns were sourced, processed and spun in the United States. Some of these prototypes have gone on to become part of our core yarn lines – now you can get your hands on Brooklyn Tweed-designed yarns in their early stages of development. Perfect for dyeing at home or beautiful to knit as-is, these high-quality skeins and cones are a peek behind the curtain at our yarn making processes.
- Tones Baseline Prototype Cones (worsted weight)
- Undyed Merino Prototype Skeins (worsted weight)
- Wool/Dyed Cotton Prototype Cone (DK weight)
We proudly source all our wool from small American ranches. Enjoy our breed-specific wool before it becomes yarn with our assortment of fiber. Choose stock dyed wool that’s clean and ready for you to card yourself, or skip straight to our smooth, spinning-ready combed top.
- Columbia-Targhee wool fiber (dyed)
- Targhee wool combed top (undyed)
Save on yarn & print patterns with our fun grab bags!
Our Yarn Grab Bag holds assorted colors of retail-quality skeins that we’ve sampled for quality control, so they’re just slightly underweight. Together, they’re perfect for colorful projects!
Our Print Pattern Grab Bags each contain patterns for a small accessory (hat, cowl, or socks), a large accessory (scarf, shawl, or wrap), and a garment, printed in full color on heavyweight paper. Which designs you receive is the luck of the draw!
Enjoy beautiful hand knitted Brooklyn Tweed designs without having to knit them yourself! Give a gorgeous gift or add to your own handmade wardrobe.
Each item has been hand knitted in the USA by our expert sample knitters and is in good condition. May show signs of gentle wear from use at photoshoots and trunk shows.
- Norah Gaughan Original Artwork Totes
- Woven Merino Wool Throw Blankets
- Knitting Kits
- Bath Bombs by 7 Flora Aromas
TERMS / RETURN POLICY
Products may vary slightly from traditional retail skeins.
Discount applied automatically at checkout.
All items are final sale. No returns or exchanges.
NEVER MISS A SALE!
Sign up for our newsletter to get updates on pattern releases, yarn launches, warehouse sales and more!