- 28 stitches & 32 rounds = 4" in Cornus Chart pattern with Size A needle(s), after blocking
Size A (for Main Fabric)
- One 16" circular needle and one set of double-pointed needles (DPNs)* in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 3.75 mm (US 5)
Size B (for Ribbing)
- One 16" circular needle*, two sizes smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 3.25 mm (US 3)
Size C (optional; for Tubular Cast On only)
- One 16" circular needle*, one size smaller than Size B
- Suggested Size: 2.75 mm (US 2)
*32" circular needle can be used instead of 16" circular and DPNs if using the Magic Loop method for working small circumferences in the round.
- Beanie (Watchcap)
- 18 (19¾)" [45.5 (50) cm] circumference
- 7¾" (10½)" [19.5 (26.5) cm] length
- Note that this hat is sized to fit adult head sizes ranging from 20–23" [51–58.5 cm] circumference. The stitch pattern used is extremely stretchy. Although the unstretched dimensions for the finished circumference appear small, the elasticity of finished fabric will fit the head sizes listed above.