- 14 stitches & 22 rows = 4″ in Moss Stitch with Size A needle(s), after blocking
Correct length of the one-piece yoke is dependent upon achieving the stated row gauge.
Size A (for Main Fabric)
- One 32″ circular needle and one set of double-pointed needles (DPNs)* in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 6½ mm (US 10½)
Size B (for Ribbing)
- One each 32″ and 47″ circular needles and one set of DPNs* three sizes smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 5 mm (US 8)
Size C (optional; for Tubular Cast On only)
- One 32″ circular needle and one set of DPNs* one size smaller than Size B
- Suggested Size: 4½ mm (US 7)
*32″ circular needle can be used instead of DPNs if using the Magic Loop method for working small circumferences in the round (e.g. Sleeves).
Note: If you have adjusted the needle size to obtain the correct gauge, it may or may not be necessary to make a matching adjustment to the needle size used for Tubular Cast On due to variance in individual work. You may wish to test your chosen cast-on method on your swatch.
- 35¼ (39¾, 44¼, 49, 53½, 58)” / 89.5 (101, 112.5, 124.5, 136, 147.5) cm bust circumference, buttoned
- Intended Ease: + 4–5″ / 10–12.5cm
- Sample shown is size 39¾” (101 cm) with 5¾” (14.5 cm) ease on model